Thursday, May 28, 2009

Todd Elaborates

Welcome to my first blog post!

As Karisa mentioned, we got engaged on Mother's Day. Yay!

I had picked up the ring about a week earlier, but didn't know when I would actually ask the question. We were going for a hike, and seeing as our first date was on Mother's Day 3 years earlier, I put the ring in my backpack, thinking I may have the opportunity to present it. We had a little picnic before our hike, and I decided the time was right.

A week later we had the family meet-and-greet. My parents are still moving into their new house, but they were gracious enough to host a BBQ. All went well as far as I can tell!

We are now working on details. We have roughly planned out a guest count and date, and are working to find a venue. We scouted out one location about 20 miles east of Woodland, Washington - Anderson Lodge. We both like it, but it presents logistical challenges. It's not off the list, but the search continues!

3 comments:

  1. todd and karisa are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you choose for your wedding and/or blog. When did you say the wedding was again? Oh and Todd can you re-post a photo of the dress!
    cheers,
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for T&K!!! And for blogs. And for weddings. And for wedding blogs. Can't wait to see all the details come together!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete